Tysons Corner Children’s Center consulted with various science, public health and education professionals and organizations to create a comprehensive COVID-19 policy that would enable TCCC to re-open safely with the best interests of our families and teachers in mind while protecting against the spread of the virus within our community. All of our policies are in compliance with the guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and our local Health Department pertaining to child care programs and COVID-19. Here are some of the essential points of our policy that our teachers, children and parents have dutifully adhered to and enabled us to successfully stay open.
- Daily temperature checks for everyone before entering
- Detailed health checklist for teachers each morning
- Rigorous sanitization procedures for classrooms and materials
- Build healthy hand hygiene behavior in children
- Isolation and quarantine guidelines for children and teachers exposed to or infected with the COVID-19 virus