- We provide teacher to child ratios that exceed Virginia Licensing Standards.
- The average tenure of our Lead Teachers is 12 years.
- We offer morning snack, afternoon snack and a hot lunch (all included in the tuition) based on USDA meal requirements and nutritional guidelines. Check out our lunch and snack menus.
- We work closely with Fairfax Food Service who caters all of our lunches and ensures that high quality and nutritious meals are provided for
- We provide formula and jar food for our infants at no extra cost.
- Various extra-curricular activities and shows are available to your child to include but not be limited to: fitness classes, dance, science, music, puppet shows, computer class, soccer, art club,
chinese club, spanish, animal shows, story tellers and more!
- Throughout the year there are many events for parents to attend or participate in such as our Annual Picnic, Pumpkin Patch Event, Halloween Parade
and Trick or Treat, Holiday Family Sing-Along, Family Pizza Night, Beach Day, Spring Egg Hunt, Mother's and Father's Day Socials and more!
- Each Center has its own STEM lab that children may visit in small groups to supplement classroom programming in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.